4.18.2009

Easter Roundup

I promise Easter was much more fun than she's letting on.


She and Sadie Mae wore matching orange Easter dresses.


We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. It started with a church service filled with beautiful music (some of my favorite hymns with brass!) and special music provided by my wonderful sis, who can really fill a packed church with her pipes. It was beautiful.








Followed by playtime with her Grandpa and Grandma and aunties. Ella is so very blessed.




By then, it was definitely nap time after a long morning. We had a yummy ham lunch with some very great company, and spent the rest of the day enjoying a walk and some snuggle time. It was so very nice.



{Maybe she just didn't like the headband? }
It was a very happy Easter indeed.





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the headband -- I'm sure it was just a little diva fit -- she probably just thought it didn't match ;)

    ReplyDelete